Our newly diagnosed packs contain key publications for people who have just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This pack is for your patients diagnosed with stage 1 or stage 2 cancer who can have surgery. It has information about diagnosis, treatment, managing symptoms and getting support.
This pack contains the following publications:
- Pancreatic cancer that can be removed with surgery. A guide if you have just been diagnosed booklet
- Surgery to remove pancreatic cancer fact sheet
- Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer fact sheet
- Diet and pancreatic cancer booklet
- Caring for someone with pancreatic cancer: information for families and carers booklet
- Information about our support services z-card
- The care you should expect and receive: Patient Charter leaflet.
- A flyer about clinical trials
- A catalogue of our publications
These packs can be tailored to each patient. We have more information that can be added to these packs if needed, such as information about stents and bypass surgery, and managing symptoms such as fatigue and pain. Order more information here.