Our newly diagnosed packs contain key publications for people who have just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This pack is for your patients diagnosed with stage 3 or stage 4 cancer who can’t have surgery. It has information about diagnosis, treatment, managing symptoms and getting support.
This pack contains the following publications:
- Pancreatic cancer if you can’t have surgery (inoperable cancer). A guide if you have just been diagnosed
- Stents and bypass surgery for pancreatic cancer fact sheet
- Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer fact sheet
- Diet and pancreatic cancer booklet
- Caring for someone with pancreatic cancer: information for families and carers booklet
- Information about our support services z-card
- The care you should expect and receive: Patient Charter leaflet.
- A flyer about clinical trials
- A catalogue of our publications
These packs can be tailored to each patient. We have more information that can be added to these packs if needed, such as information on managing symptoms such as pain and fatigue. Order more information here.