Our newly diagnosed pack contains key publications if you have just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This pack is for people who have been diagnosed with early, localised cancer (stage 1 or stage 2), or have been told they can have surgery to remove the cancer. You might hear this called operable cancer.
The pack has information about diagnosis, treatment, managing symptoms and getting support.
It contains the following publications:
- Pancreatic cancer that can be removed with surgery. A guide if you have just been diagnosed booklet
- Surgery to remove pancreatic cancer fact sheet
- Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer fact sheet
- Diet and pancreatic cancer booklet
- Caring for someone with pancreatic cancer: information for families and carers booklet
- Information about our support services z-card
- The care you should expect and receive: Patient Charter leaflet.
- A flyer about clinical trials
- A catalogue of our publications