Our newly diagnosed pack contains key publications if you have just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This pack is for people who have been diagnosed with locally advanced (stage 3) or advanced (stage 4 or metastatic) cancer, or have been told they can’t have surgery to remove the cancer.
It has information about diagnosis, treatment, managing symptoms and getting support.
It contains the following publications:
- Pancreatic cancer if you can’t have surgery (inoperable cancer). A guide if you have just been diagnosed
- Stents and bypass surgery for pancreatic cancer fact sheet
- Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer fact sheet
- Diet and pancreatic cancer booklet
- Caring for someone with pancreatic cancer: information for families and carers booklet
- Information about our support services z-card
- The care you should expect and receive: Patient Charter leaflet.
- A flyer about clinical trials
- A catalogue of our publications